BREAST CANCER AWARENESS PINK BLOG CANDY

As some of my followers will know a lovely lady in America called Jacque has been battling Breast Cancer and now she is on the final leg of her treatment and to celebrate she is kindly offering various Pink Candy throughout October to celebrate BREAST CANCER AWARENESS.

She also wrote on her blog the following about a very dear friend of hers:

And now to help me celebrate the end of my PINK JOURNEY and to remind you of the importance of awareness, I would like to offer the first of my several PINK SWEET STUFFS this month. But first I need to ask you to do a BIG favor for me!! One of my past DT sisters from Belles 'n Whistles has just found out that she now has breast cancer...Elise Dinolfo, a lovely and vibrant 38 year old lady with a 4 year old little boy!! Please drop by her blog and leave a little bit of love along with alot of heap big hugs...I would love for you to let her know that I asked you to drop by!!!!! She will need all the love and support which each of you gave to me as I was going down that bumpy road!!!! Elise had not yet reached the magic age of 40 so had never had her first mammogram yet...she found those scary lumps herself. So ladies, do you now see why I am on the soapbox begging ALL of you to have the necessary testing and do those regular self-examinations...Breast Cancer does not show favorites at any age!!!!! Thank you sincerely!!!!

To enter this amazing Pink Candy just click here and follow the instructions. You only have until October 15th to enter this candy.

xxx Margreet

Reacties

Stef H zei…
what a wonderful thing to do.

you have people not worthy of your gorgeous cards?????? ur joking right???? lol.

hugs :)

Populaire posts van deze blog

Fractured card