Happy Birthday Jan



I made this card with the sketch #016 from the House of Sketches. The DP is All My Memories. The great image is the digi Man O Man from Prairie Fairy (one of the fab digi's which I have won). I coloured it with my copics BG05, BG09, BG10, UR00, YR04, YR16, YR61, E00, E11, E51. The flowers are made with Marianne Design's Creatables, EK Success retro punch, Paper Shapers' daisy and a small floral punch. The striped lace is from my stash (I bought it once when I was on holiday in France). The sentiment stamp is from Stampendous. All is inked with Cat's eye: topaz. The stitching is done by hand!!!! Next time I will try my sewing machine!

Dit kaartje heb ik met de sketch #016 van House of Sketches gemaakt. Het papier is van All My Memories. De geweldige digi stempel is van Prairie Fairy en heet Man O Man (ik heb hem gewonnen). Inkleuren heb ik met de Copics gedaan. Voor de bloemen heb ik allerlei ponsen gebruikt. Het gestreepte lint heb ik jaren geleden tijdens een vakantie in Frankrijk gekocht. De tekststempel is van Stampendous. Alles is beïnkt met de kleur topaz van Cat's eye. De stiksels heb ik helemaal met de hand gedaan!!!!. Volgende keer gebruik ik mijn naaimachine!

I'm also entering:
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #26: Happy birthday
Fairy Fun Fridays week 11: use complimentary colors (I used blue and orange)
KLSNS Challenge #22: Stitch and Flowers
Saturday Spotlight SSHP 23: Spotlight on Birthday in YOUR color (my birthstone is Aquamarine).
Totally Gorjuss Challenge #22: ribbon
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #104: Happy Anniversary

Hope you enjoyed it and will be so kind to leave me a message!
Leuk dat je bent wezen kijken en nog leuker als je een berichtje achterlaat!

xxx Margreet

Reacties

Wat een leuk kaartje, echt prachtig! Mooie kleuren en een heel grappig stempeltje. Je stiksel zijn prachtig!
Groetjes van Sjakkie
Jill zei…
Really nice card Margreet. Love the blue and orange combo. Thanks for joining in with Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill
Net zei…
What a super image for a man's card!

Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.
Lori zei…
Wow Margreet, I totally love your colours and this image cracks me up!!!!
* Üla * zei…
Wat en prachtige kleuren combo Margreet!
Ook het stempeltje is erg grappig.
groetjes Ula
Unknown zei…
This is awesome Margreet and I love the way you squished the image down to make him look short and stubby! Too funny!

Thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays!

xoxox
Anoniem zei…
lol i was thinking of doing both challenges over in the same card to make up for it lol-it was so crazy by my house last week including a trip to the ER with DH-but now i'm trying to catch up.

great card!!! i love that image-he's a cutie :)

xoxo
Mery zei…
Wat een schitterende mannenkaart. Vind het plaatje helemaal leuk :o). En bedankt voor het meedoen met HoS.

liefs Mery
coldwaters2 zei…
Oh Margreet this is just fabulous that image brings such humour to the card the colour choice you made is perfect for this cute guy thank you for joining us at Prairie Fairy this week.

Hugs
Lorraine x
Darlene zei…
Oh my gosh ... how cute is this image!! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at Saturday Spotlight. Hope to see you again next time!
Jodi zei…
What a great card ~ love the color combo. Great job on the hand stitching ~ I have done that only a few times because it takes so long, and finally decided to pull out the sewing machine. Thanks for joining us at KLSNS this week.
José zei…
Wat een leuke mannenkaart Margreet! Een hele grappige digi heb je gebruikt. Ik hoop dat het berichtje goed overkomt, want we varen op de grens met Frankrijk en de verbinding valt steeds weg.
Groetjes van José
Paolchen zei…
What a super funny image for a man's card.

Love
Paola
Faye zei…
This little man is sooo cute, I love that you have managed to incorporate some flowers without it being too girly! Thank you so much for my beautiful birthday card and gift, you truly are a lovely lady. xxx
anita01 zei…
Zeer leuk....dacht even dat het mijn buur was whahahah geintje hoor maar waar vind je nu z'n man, ja toch! Gaaf gedaan Wopsje. xxx

Warme groetjes,
Anita
What a fun card, Margreet! I love your colors :)

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! I really do appreciate them!
hugs, margie
Anoniem zei…
Oh wow!! Margreet!! I adore this card!! The colors are looking fabulous and that image is so so cute!! :) Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! We enjoy having you play!! HUGS
Linda . J zei…
Gorgeous card Margreet and love the design and details, the colours are beautiful.
Thank you for joining us over at Prairie Fairy Friday this week.
Hugs Linda
Kat zei…
This is really pretty. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x
Ilonka zei…
hoi margreet wat en leuk kaartje lekker vrolijk en een prachtige uitwerking van de Hos sketch.
bedankt voor het meedoen.

groetjes Ilonka
Debs zei…
great mans card.. Thanks for playing along at TG this week…Debs
Jessica G. zei…
Hilarious image and fun color combo with the aquamarine! Thanks for playing in this week's Spotlight challenge!!

Populaire posts van deze blog

Fractured card